Energy and Money Saving Advice
We deliver the Local Energy Advice Partnership (LEAP) in North Lancashire.
LEAP offers low income and vulnerable households free energy and money saving advice, including:
- Free energy efficiency measures, such as LED lightbulbs and radiator panels
- Support to switch to a cheaper energy tariff
- Help to sign-up for the Warm Home Discount and Priority Services Register
- Advice on simple changes to your habits that can save money
- Benefits check and advice on budgeting and debt
- Referral for grants for larger heating and insulation measures
LEAP is totally free and available to households of any tenure – homeowners, private tenants and social tenants. The eligibility criteria are very broad and can be found here.
To request an appointment with the our LEAP service for you or someone you know please call 0800 060 7567 or visit www.applyforleap.org.uk/apply
The funding for the LEAP service is provided by AgilityEco who work with a number of energy suppliers to help them fund services that tackle fuel poverty and improve domestic energy efficiency.
Proud to be working in partnership with: